Sunday, December 30, 2007

Santa did well this year

Here are a few of my favorite things, and a few extras.... by category:

Gift I've enjoyed the most often:
As in, listening to it nonstop. You'll probably recognize her song from the Old Navy sweater commercial, but her album is so much more than that 30 second clip. Oh, so good...


Gift I haven't yet used:

Looks scary, but it's just the most amazing apple peeler/corer/slicer. Tomorrow I'm making yummy apple cobbler for a New Year's Eve bash with friends. Should be a hit.


I asked for it, but...:

A sad disappointment. Frustrating. And not well-written. It looked interesting when it first came out, and then they made a movie. What could I say? My curiosity was peaked. I finished it last night at 3am, but mostly to get it over with. Very unsatisfying ending. Don't care to see the movie now, but probably will.


Most practical gift:

My own assortment of three, and I couldn't be more pleased.


Guilty pleasure:


Who knew I was so vain? I'm into make-up these days, specifically the Bare Escentuals mineral makeup. It's been fun to play with. My mom and I even got makeovers over the counter in Annapolis.


How about you?

No comments: