Monday, October 27, 2008

the travels begin...

I'm sorry, folks. I had high hopes of blogging the weekend away, but alas... Thursday we saw all of our earthly possessions drive away in a moving truck. Friday Jim graduated from the school he's been in all summer. The weekend, as always, was jam-packed. And tomorrow we fly to Germany.

Needless to say, my computer time has been scarce. I don't know how much I'll be able to post while I'm gone, but I'll do my best. Expect pictures, pictures, pictures!

Auf Weidersehen, all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time! Eat some shnitzel for me. (I always wondered what that was exactly). Can't wait to hear about the adventure.LY-DR

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear ALL ABOUT IT via blog and in person and I am eager to look at picture after picture for hours on end without complaining. (like you have done for us time and time again)! :-)

Seriously, so excited for you guys and very eager to see you when you get back (except for the fact that will be your goodbye visit...but I am trying REAL hard not to think about that fact)!

Happy said...

Have so much fun and be safe! I look forward to having you back in the blogosphere! You are missed!

Congrats to Jim!

erin w. said...

Can't wait to hear how space "a" treats ya. Have an awesome time!!!

Crafty P said...

drink lots of GREAT German brews for me!

love the garden gnome... we have a few of those around here. LIVE!

Muthering Heights said...

Have a great time! :)